WSAS is an integrated monitoring system of the work stations in real time, percentage of the production in absolute numbers and also statistical behavior of the stations, machines, and users at the level of shift, day, week, month or year.
WSAS is the absolute tool for the modern industry to achieve the objectives, such as increasing the production, lowering the costs of production and operation, locating the malfunctions in production, centralized control and capability of early intervention at the beginning of the problem, recording and archiving of all data and data production. Reducing idle time and losses.
The data exported by the system besides being manageable simultaneously by multiple users (e.g. head of department), locally or via internet, with possibility of accelerated monitoring stations of interest in each division separately or all in central points, are actual production data that are not based on human factor and can be entered in an ERP system.
The features of such system that distinguish in the market compared with other systems is:
- Import intuitive color-coded in supervision
- Import workstation state (4 states)
- Full customized depending on the product process or need
- Multiple export data that is visible in most ERP systems without intermediate
- Incorporates the best attributes of individual subsystems. Combines and uses them in a unique way
- It is not based on input from the user
- Direct supervision and compare up to 5 shifts without search
- Easy to use and understandable environment even for novice computer users
- Simultaneous update multiple users.
- SAS Basic: Midrange system for production monitoring
- SAS Production: SAS Basic + Statistics
- SAS Professional: SAS Basic + Statistics + Energy Saving
- SAS Enterprise: SAS Basic + Statistics + Energy + Production Control
SAS Basic: The central system SAS (Station Analysis System), is a system that collects data from all the workstations in the factory, it records them, processes them and presents them to users who need (parts supervisors, managers etc.) either locally or via internet.
SAS Production: All functions of the basic version plus recording and behavioral analysis workstation statistical data over time.
SAS Professional: All functions of the Production and issue additional module for implementation and application scenarios and energy saving in machines and processes.
SAS Enterprise: A comprehensive monitoring system and production control which combines uniquely leverages and extends the capabilities of SAS with encoding and monitoring of raw materials, mixtures, finished and finished products, introduction, and monitoring production order analysis, recording and coding at all levels and ECE (overall equipment effectiveness).
The WSAS system can be built and implement with Audit Trail and secure data collection system that complies with FDA 21CFR and ANNEX 11 standards.