Smart Factory automation tools and software
Connected Factory and Smart Factory solutions is the trend of our times. We specialize in this area by developing smart factory software tools and solutions fit to any process. Simatic EDGE environment and Industrial IoT systems offer the ground for developing EDGE applications that we are all familiar with in our everyday life. Smart does not mean complicated. That is why our top rated smart factory automation tool that is presented below stands out. For its simplicity.
WS-AS is an integrated monitoring system for monitoring workstations regardless technology, vendor or make in real time based on Simatic platform that can be customised into any process. Data recording and analytics, percentage of the production in absolute numbers, statistical behavior of the machines and of users categorized on shift, day, week, month or year, as also predicting production reduction and possible problems. Smart factory automation tools and software.
WS-SA Workstation Analysis System:
- It fulfils the need for efficient production management, problem reporting, analytics and predicting production losses.
- It provides advanced tools for analyzing and reporting 31 different variables of every monitored workstation and it can be implemented in any machine regardless make, vendor or technology.
- It provides color-coded visuals for easy recognition, live data, and trends and does not rely to human input.
WS-AS is the absolute tool for the modern industry to achieve objectives such as increasing of the production, lowering the production costs, improving operation, locating malfunctions, centralized control and capability of early intervention at the very beginning of the problem, recording and archiving of all production data. Reducing idle time and losses.
All data exported by the system besides being manageable simultaneously by multiple users (e.g. head of departments), locally or via internet, are actual production data that are not based on human input and can be entered as real production data in organization’s ERP system.
The features of our system that distinguish it in the market of smart factory tools and software are:
- Monitor of 31 different varaibles for every workstation
- Import workstation status (4 modes) with color code
- Full customized depending on the product or process
- Multiple data export that can be bridged to all ERP systems
- Incorporates the best attributes of individual subsystems. Combines and uses them in a unique way
- It is not based on data input from human
- Direct supervision and compare up to 5 shifts without search
- Easy to use and understandable environment even for novice computer users
- Simultaneous updates to multiple users via network
- But most important: It can be implemented in any workstation regardless kind, technology or vendor as it does not interfere with machine’s control equipment
- WS-AS Basic: System for production monitoring
- WS-AS Production: SAS Basic + Statistics
- WS-AS Pro: SAS Basic + Statistics + Energy Analysis
- WS-AS Enterprise: SAS Basic + Statistics + Energy + Production Control
WS-AS Basic: The central system WS-AS (Workstation Analysis System), is a system that collects data from all machines in the factory, it records, processes and presents them to users (supervisors, managers etc.) either locally or via internet. OEE report.
WS-AS Production: All functions of the basic version plus behavioral analysis of statistical data over time. Reporting and alarming.
WS-AS Pro: All functions of the Production version plus additional module for implementation of application for energy analytics, up to cost per product report.
WS-AS Enterprise: A comprehensive monitoring system and production control which combines uniquely leverages and extends the capabilities of WS-AS with encoding and monitoring of raw materials, mixtures, finished or semi finished products, monitoring order progression, recording and coding at all levels.
The WS-AS system offers implementation for Audit Trail, secure data collection and data integrity system that fully complies with GMP 21CFR ANNEX 11 standard and can be bridged to any ERP. Three levels of security, digital signature and usage segmentation is aditional features that can be implemented to complete the smart factory tool box.